- Custom printing DTF
- Have your images ready to go either with the background removed and/or already ganged on a sheet. If you need our assistance, please reach out to us.
- Images are to be jpg, or png is preferred. If you send the image with a white background, it will be printed with a white background.
- Have your images sized
- Minimum 300 dpi so you receive quality prints
- Measurement is based on the longest edge. ie: if your image is a rectangle and you order a 11" transfer, the longest edge of your transfer will be 11"
- If you want a specific size printed that is not listed, round up to the next highest measurement for your order. You can then contact us with the exact size you want.
- SHIPPING may be adjusted dependant upon size and if other products are ordered with these prints. Lettermail maximum is 14" X 10"
What is DTF? DTF stands for Direct To Film. Is it a process where your design is directly printed onto a special film. You then transfer the image to clothing that can be of cotton, polyester, or a blend. Colour of the garment does not matter as DTF can use white ink, whereas sublimation cannot. You will need a heat press to press the DTF print to your clothing article.
What is Gang printing? To gang print means to place small images onto one page. For example, on a 11" X 24" print you can place as many images as you wish. As long as it stays withing those measurements, you pay the price shows for that size.