What a great way to capture memories on film!
- The canister is approx 2" long and has a keyring attachment
- Keyring attachment is the non-binding/non-tangling one
- Comes in a box.
- The film is approx 7" long and 1 1/2" wide
- The Spring-loaded canister allows for the film to be pulled out and then you can wind it back in.
- A small amount of heat-resistant tape is needed to attach the film roll to the flap.
- Full instructions are enclosed with the purchase.
- A small tool to wind it back up enclosed but we prefer to just use our fingers.
- BONUS: We will email you 2 versions of a basic film roll design to get you started!
- NOTE: Do NOT pull the film out too far, it will not go back in. (Just like the wind-up toys when you were little that stopped working if you over-wound them) Therefore, these are non-refundable and are final sale.
- We recommend getting at least one to practice on. There is a little learning curve but the end results are worth it!
Our system will only allow you to order what we have in stock.